'Fit again' Kaneria eager to shine for Pak in Sydney

Pakistan leg spinner Danish Kaneria is eager to play the second Test match against Australia at Syndey after missing the first match due to a finger injury.

Declaring himself fully fit, Kaneria said he will give his best to help Pakistan level the three match series 1-1.
“I injured my right ring finger 18 months ago in England, I fractured it, and playing a domestic game in Pakistan once more I got hit on it. And then in the practice I got badly hit taking a catch. But now its okay and I'm ready to play in the Test and hopefully I’ll give my best and will help my team win it,” The News quoted Kaneria, as saying.
The wicket at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) is generally helps spinners, which is probably why Kaneria is fancying his chances.

0 comments:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008