Pakistan Toss Win Elect to Bat First Vs India

If I were the captain, I would play Umar Akmal and Imran Nazir. I would take the harsh decision to drop either Misbah or Yousuf, just for one game. It's a difficult decision but some one has to take it at the end of the day. Asif .. it's too early for him to play. If he had to play this game, I would have made him play the last game. Rana Naved is experienced and he can do well here. For me, Pakistan is the favorite for this game. They have the better bowlers. Also, I would tell Afridi to get ready, I might shuffle him and even bat him at no 3 if the situation arises.


It's a nightmare for fast bowlers but reverse swing will come into play later. Team that wins the toss will definitely bat first. It's a pretty subcontinental pitch. Bat first , get 280-285 and put the pressure on the other side.

0 comments:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008